Friday, November 10, 2006

Contingency Plan MAXTOR

Did you go get your oolong tea yet? Did so this morning on the way to work. Went to Sheng Shiong and picked out two boxes; one for the office and the other to be kept at home. Started brewing a one-litre bottle of oolong tea and will try out for the next month of so. Just to test if the scientific results are true for me as well. Will post regularly on this. Gotta also start working on reducing my waistline cos my pants are getting tighter! Dun wanna change wardrobe!

I bought myself a portable 200Gb harddisk for S$149 last evening from Challenger's Tampines store. Make was Maxtor and model 3200 - this gives me a standby 200Gb of back-up memory jus in case my harddisk were to crash or waatever! Awesome, so I can also do much more and store much more as well. The original price of the harddisk as stated on the price label was $209 or something. Apparently they were trying to sell off as much as they could cos they will be closing down this outlet within the next couple of days. Well, I've got no complaints!

I also bought Scansoft PDF Converter 4 Professional, (check hyperlink for details) not opened it up yet, but it cost me $165. This software is reportedly able to help me create, convertand edit pdf files

Am just now trying to back-up the C-drive of my laptop and especially all my digital pictures... so far so good. Speed wise, it's pretty fast. I guess...


The final product i bought was DAZZLE*, video creator platinum. This device will allow me to convert my analogue videos to digital. This was what I've been looking for cos I've got some analogue videos from vacations long ago. This set me back by $179.

So now I've got more projects to do! ;~)
Perhaps I can start my video blogs as well!!!

Blue skies, as always!

No comments: